August 19, 2010

Replaced

So as I near then end of my time in Waukesha I'm beginning to feel replaced. Replaced by everyone and everything. I knew it was going to happen, it had to happen, but now it's just made me wonder if there is even a point in coming back to Waukesha. All my old friends will have moved on, my job will no longer be there, and there will be nothing left to do but sit at home, which A. won't feel like home anymore and B. I don't even know where "home" will be at that point. So what's the point of coming back to visit when nothing will be the same and no one will care that I'm back?

1 comment:

  1. OK this bothers me. Not to make it about me, cause its not. You will always have me. No matter what. I will still be here this year, I plan on visiting you at school, and Im always a phone call/text/fb/car ride away. You need me, I will be here. ALWAYS. There is no replacing my bestie.

    ReplyDelete