September 4, 2010

Hello from EC

Hey there!!! I don't know if you actually care but I thought I would update you on life here in EC. My week has been great. I've met so many new people and many Christians that have helped me get through this week. =] It's been a blast getting to know these people. I can't wait for you guys to meet some of them.

Sunday- We had a ton of meetings and get to know you things
Monday- More meetings and get to know you things and a dance party
Tuesday-was a day to our selves for the most part. Just getting to know the town
Wednesday- the same as before
Thursday- classes started
Friday- SO much fun...hung out in my basement and met a ton of people
Saturday- Tye dye!!!! football and I almost died. It was scary.

I miss you all and I hope that everything is going well for you back home. I would love to hear from you, weather by skype, email, phonecall, snail mail, or something!!!!! Just let me know. =]

Love you!!

1 comment: