October 4, 2010

Home vs. School

So this past weekend I headed home for a concert at church. Not gonna lie...it was the weirdest feeling. I felt like I didn't belong at all. Everything seems so different now. Everyone has moved on and made new friendships and started new things in their lives, while I was hoping to come back to the same old Waukesha that was relatively close to the way I left it. However, as I was home I realized that my life is no longer there and it's up here in EC. It makes me ponder the question...is it really worth it to come home? Am I always going to get the awkward feeling, am I always going to feel like no one really cares that I'm back?

1 comment:

  1. umm i would be really really super sad if you never came back. Im sorry I wasnt myself that weekend. It was a rough week, and yeah. Love you and want you to come back around (not that I will always and forever be here either)

    ReplyDelete