November 11, 2010

Best Friend

So, I've noticed that everyone here at school has that best friend connection with somebody...except me. I know I have a lot of friends and I know I have a huge support system, but the only thing I lack up here is a best friend.

Sure I have Amy, Kayla, Carley and Kerri as my best friends, but they all have others as their best friends and it sucks. Amy and Kayla were best friends long before I came into the picture. Carley now has Kate and Kerri has her roommates seeing as how she's a senior this year. It just sucks not knowing who I'm going to room with next year or not really having a friend that I don't always feel like a third wheel with.

Emily and I have been getting a long better then ever before and I'm starting to get really sad that she's moving off campus next year. I would room with her again in a heartbeat. It sucks that everyone I would love to room with already have roommates. =[

It was such an easy transition at first, but when I started loosing my best friends from home it started to get harder and harder. And I had this talk with Amy and Kayla and they said they consider me just as much their best friend as they consider themselves best friends. Which was really nice to hear and it helped quite a bit, but it's still rough.

Maybe someone will come around next semester...who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment