April 21, 2011

Roomie

God put her in my life for reason. I don't know why, but I know He had a purpose for doing so. There were many times where I would get frustrated because I could see that she was coming so far along. She would really be thinking about Him, she'd ask question after question and then just when I thought she would be getting close, she'd fall completely away. I'm excited and nervous for her future. I know I'm not responsible for anyone but myself, but I'm nervous that since I won't be a major part in her life anymore she won't get that Christian influence. This is when I really need to trust God that He will do what needs to be done, which I know He will. Last night she told me I better call her and skype her all the time next year, which really made me happy. I'll still be part of her life and I love it. I can't imagine not being part of her life. I'm most definitely going to miss her as a roomie, it's going to be hard to move on to someone new(even though I'm more then excited to room with Marissa). I have had some of my best times with her, so many laughs, and tears, and late night roomie conversations. We were able to live with each other super well. It was a great time.

God put her in my life for a reason. I don't know why, but I'm glad he did. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment