January 14, 2010

Lord, Only You Can Change Me

So, Carley Kammerer and I are finishing up this dev. called Lord, Only You Can Save me by Kay Arthur. I've found it so helpful in looking at where I'm at in my walk with God. I've found out a lot about myself, and a lot about how to be more of what God wants me to be. It's taught me a lot about being merciful, righteous, forgiving, and how to allow God to be seen through me.

Doing this with someone else has been really helpful to because it's definitely kept me accountable. It's also allowed me to have daily alone time with God, which is something I've wanted to work on for a while now.

In a couple of weeks Carley and I are leading a group and we're reading the book: Lord, I Want to Know You also written by Kay Arthur. I'm super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment