May 10, 2010

Best Weekend Ever

AHHHH!!!!! I'm pretty sure I just had the best weekend of my life.

Prom + Senior skip at the zoo + Friends most definitely equals the best weekend ever!!!!

Saturday morning I took coffee over to the Kammerer's and they did my hair and make up and Tracy got me my flower thing for Josh so that was one less thing I had to stress about. Then we did pictures and the dance!!! It was so much fun dancing with K and Car. Not dealing with the nasty dancing people. Way cool. Then we went to the post prom party at the bowling alley and EVERYTHING was free!! and I won a GIANT bag of skeeto's!! Then we went to Anna's and K, Car, and I went on a walk and sat on the driveway and talked. Then we watched the sunrise at Retzer. After standing in the freezing cold Mrs. K made breakfast for everyone. It was very yummy. After breakfast I hung out and the Kammerer's for a while, then the Mingo's and finally church. Carley and I were trying our hardest to stay awake because at this point we had been up for 28 hours straight. Then K, Car, and I went to Starbucks and got even more coffee. And on our way back to K's a bird flew into my windshield and we were dying of laughter and we threw ourselves on K's lawn and were screaming and laughing and it was really crazy. Then dinner at my aunts and a sleepover at K's!! I stayed up for 37 hours straight...CRAZY!!!

Monday was senior skip day. I went to coffee with K and Car in the morning...surprise surprise. Then I got to go to the zoo!!!! It was so much fun!!! I went with the wonderful Mingo's and Tracy's friend and her kids. I loved it!! Definitely a GREAT way to spend senior skip day! I love those kids with all my heart and was so glad I got to spend the day with them.

Now it's time to head back to school. Bummer. =[ Oh well...one more month. And next week is SIX FLAGS TRIP!!!!!! And my last band concert ever...wow...scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment