November 2, 2009

Getting older

When people ask me what I'm going to do when I grow up...I tell them that I will never grow up, I will just get older. I will always be a kid at heart.

However, I don't even want to get older right now. I'm pretty content with living my life the way it is. I don't want to leave next year and go to college. I'm going to miss everyone far too much! I'm going to miss Fox River far too much! Sure I'll come back home on breaks and visit, but it won't be the same. Things will have changed, people will have changed, I will have changed. I don't want to loose the closeness I have with some people, but it's bound to happen, it's life. It's apparently God's plan to put me 4 hours away from the people that I love and care about the most. I have to follow God though, I need to live my life for him and not for anyone else. I need to stop being afraid of what's going to happen and just trust in Him. He is the way, the truth and the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment