November 9, 2009

Stupid Drivers

So, it really bothers me that this girl today decided to rear end me. She was completely not paying attention to driving at all. She was talking to someone in her car not paying any attention to her car that is MOVING and rear ends me. That is one reason I hate the West parking lot, no one pays attention and people drive crazy and stupid all the time. Oh well, it definitely could have been worse. There were no damages to either car or injuries to anyone.

It was really funny because Carley was in the car with me and we had just got done talking about Newtons Laws of Motion in our physics class not 10 minutes earlier. It was hilarious how we were able to apply our lesson in physics class to the car accident we just got in. Oh boy...good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment